|
|
|---|
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Obama Will Triumph -- So Will America
http://gfbymikequinsey.blogspot.com/2010/10/obama-will-triumph-so-will-america.html
vlefteris said...
I'm disappointed to see that you support Obama because he is supported by the ILLUMINATI!!
See this please:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oIQu7go0JU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM7L4SDGdqU
In your whole blog right here all channelings talk about blocking The Illuminati plans and their control and you talk all positive about Obama who is a freemason aka Illuminati?
They brought HIM to be a president!
I'm starting to believe that all this GF stuff is controlled by the Illuminati like this blog is.
I will refresh your memory because you forget Jesus who said I am the resurrection and the Life!
I am the Way, the Truth and the Life!
He will win.
My Answer:
Dear Reader,
With all due respect I will quote David Wilcock’s opinion about President Barack Obama, with whom I fully agree and that is stated on:
…” WHY ACE A PERFECTLY GOOD PUPPET?
Even though Fulford himself has bought into the idea that Obama is a puppet of the New World Order, he hasn't made that intuitive leap to see that if your puppet is doing what you want, why would you be so intent on getting rid of him? Think about it.
I never answer letters attacking me for my Obama stance. Not a single real insider I've ever spoken to has indicated that his or her bosses are anything other than flaming pissed about Obama being President of the United States.
Obama wasn't supposed to win -- Hillary was. The fix had been in for years: Bush / Clinton / Bush / Clinton. Just like an old, comfortable pair of slippers you dug out of the closet. It was telegraphed in '24', where a woman was President. Lady Evelyn de Rothschild personally went on television to blast Obama and support Hillary more than once.
They have put out a gorgeously vast array of propaganda to sway public opinion against him, but it still hasn't tipped the poll numbers much below 50 percent even in spite of the depressed economy. Those who are intoxicated with hate are still the minority, much as it only further increases their indignation to tell them so.
Look. Obama is an absolute demon to these insiders. Why? Because he is fraternizing with the enemy -- countries like India, China, Russia and Japan that have thrown off the military-industrial-complex control -- to create an international coalition that will strip the New World Order / Illuminati of its unfair and deleterious influence.
It is so very obvious -- but yet there is massive financing and grassroots support out there for all the propaganda that is being written to convince everyone that Obama is nothing short of a cannibalistic, devil-horned Antichrist.
The opposition from the far right is so unilateral, undying and monotonous that it is truly like a cartoon. Great comedic fodder for Saturday Night Live, Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert and the like. What a bizarre and marvelous time in history this is -- and it's about to get much, much more interesting!”
In Love and Light.
Maria Luisa de Vasconcellos
